Reporting to theP&A Manager, this unique individual must be independent, sales-driven and most importantly, passionate about Harley-Davidson motorcycles and the lifestyle. The ideal candidate must be an achiever who will find this position fulfilling and rewarding. If you meet the criteria, send your resume to email@example.com
· Primary function is Parts and Accessories Sales
· Build and maintain customer relations
· Brand Ambassador for Harley-Davidson
· Candidate must possess a Class 2 Riding License
· Dedicated and have a passion for Motorcycles
· Able to work under pressure
· Preferably with sales experience and mechanically inclined
· Able to communicate in English and one other language
· Attractive salary and commission structure
· For Singapore/Malaysia Citizens and Permanent Resident Apply now
Reporting to the Service Manager and Workshop Foreman, this unique individual must be a team player, dedicated, dependable and takes pride in his work. Progressive H-D® training will be provided. If you meet the criteria, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Perform fault diagnosis on motorcycles and recommend remedial actions
· Complete assigned job within allowed time with quality workmanship
· Assist team leader to lead a team of technicians
· Assist team leader in liaison with Service Consultants on job progress/status
· Minimum 3 years work experience as motorcycles technician
· Knowledge in Harley-Davidson®motorcycles is an added advantage
· Class 2 licence Apply now
Join us as a Motor-Sales Executive at one of the most respected sales teams in the region.
- Selling the dream machines from the most iconic marque. Sales through engagement and lead acquisitions.
- Engagement via showroom duties, roadshow events, road trips and personal outreach.
- Leads acquisition through social/digital campaigns crafted by the marketing department.
You'll need to eat, breathe and live motorcycling culture. A Class 2 riding license is mandatory. Only Singaporeans and PRs may apply.
Send us your resume and a recent photo to email@example.com with the subject-header "HDS Motor-Sales Executive".
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email or mobile. Apply now
Are you performance-driven, people-centric and have a burning passion for the automotive industry? We are seeking a highly motivated and personable individual to oversee the sales team at Harley-Davidson of Singapore.
- Managing team performance and ensuring sales targets are met.
- Managing sales operations, including procedures, team allocation, inventory, customer relations and showroom matters.
- Ensuring prompt, consistent and high quality customer service.
If you're up to the challenge, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header "HDS Sales Manager". Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone or email. Apply now